Mathathon

  • missusfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has asked me to coordinate the mathathon for the
      Homeschoolers in this area. This event is for kids K-9th grade (and don't necessarily have to
      be homeschooling). They raise money, work on math skills and win prizes all at the same
      time. A few of us participated in this last year and raised a little over $800.00. This is a good
      cause and a lot of fun. If you and your child are interested in participating give me a call
      775-738-3404 and I will be glad to fill you in. I also have a dvd that you can barrow to show
      at your church or office to rally more support. If you have any questions please call. The dead
      line for signing up for this event is the 22nd of Feb. and we will be closing the event and
      turning all the money and paperwork in at the end of March.
      Thanks for your time.
      Sara Paine