Re: Poetry Gathering info

  • Carolyn Steninger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Kristi,
      You should be able to go to the ECHO group site and scroll down
      through the messages to find the one you want. They are all there.

      You can also look on this email and see where it says "visit your
      group" and that will take you there, too.

      I will email you the program again, but will do it privately so other
      folks don't get that big long message again.

      We are having a wonderful and busy holiday. My brother and sister are
      both arriving today with their families so you can imagine we're very
      excited!

      Best to you,
      Carolyn

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "krstcumming" <jiggs5@...> wrote:

      > Carolyn,
      > In the Christmas rush I accidently hit the delete button and
      > erased the information on the homeschool activities for the poetry
      > gathering. Could you please resend the info to me? Thank you so much
      > and I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas
      > holiday .
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Kristi Cumming

    • Heaven is our Hope!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Fwd Message From:
        Maria Rodriguez, Conference Registrar, maria@...

        In the attachment is an invitation to attend:

        The 2008 Nevada Home Educators Conference

        May 16 & 17

        Reno-Sparks Convention Center - Reno

        For more information please call 775-250-1186

        Please help to keep this email going. Thank you.

        We hope to see you there!