Dell moniter and magazines to give away

  • Carolyn Steninger
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi Folks,
      We have a 17" Dell computer monitor, which was purchased about 4
      years ago with a computer, but has never been used due to it's size
      (it's kind of small). I would love to give this away, so please let me
      know if you are interested asap. If I can't give it away here, I will
      list it on the Freecycle group.
      We also have Sunset magazines from 1987 to 1995. 3 years are
      complete, 3 are missing one volume, 1988 is missing altogether. These
      are lightly read and have been safely stored so they are in great
      condition. I also have Harrowsmith/Country Life from 1988 to 1995.
      Only 1990 is complete. Some magazine holders are also available.

      I am 1/2 mile from the marina in Spring Creek, but would be willing to
      arrange for delivery in Elko.

      Carolyn
    • John Wells
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
        Carolyn,
            Is it a flat screen lcd or a crt? I could use a flat screen for our church.
        John Wells

        www.marykay.com/ldwells
        John 3:16

        To: ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
          Sorry folks, but this is not a flat screen monitor. It is a small boxy
          looking thing.

          John, if you still want it, let me know. Otherwise I'll
          take it to Johnny.

          Carolyn -

          In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, John Wells <laurawells35@...> wrote:

          > Carolyn,
          > Is it a flat screen lcd or a crt? I could use a flat screen for
          our church.
          > John Wells www.marykay.com/ldwells John 3:16
          >

          > To: ECHO-NV@...: cbs@...: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:47:31 +0000Subject:
          [ECHO-NV] Dell moniter and magazines to give away

          > Hi Folks, We have a 17" Dell computer monitor, which was purchased
          about 4years ago with a computer, but has never been used due to it's
          size(it's kind of small). I would love to give this away, so please
          let meknow if you are interested asap. If I can't give it away here, I
          willlist it on the Freecycle group.We also have Sunset magazines from
          1987 to 1995. 3 years arecomplete, 3 are missing one volume, 1988 is
          missing altogether. Theseare lightly read and have been safely stored
          so they are in greatcondition. I also have Harrowsmith/Country Life
          from 1988 to 1995.Only 1990 is complete. Some magazine holders are
          also available.I am 1/2 mile from the marina in Spring Creek, but
          would be willing toarrange for delivery in Elko.Carolyn

          > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.

        • John Wells
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
            Carolyn,
                Thanks for the info, I will pass on the monitor at this time.
            Thanks
            John

            www.marykay.com/ldwells
            John 3:16

            To: ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com
            From: cbs@...
            Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 00:35:47 +0000
            Subject: [ECHO-NV] Re: Dell moniter and magazines to give away

            Sorry folks, but this is not a flat screen monitor. It is a small boxy
            looking thing.

            John, if you still want it, let me know. Otherwise I'll
            take it to Johnny.

            Carolyn -

            In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups .com, John Wells <laurawells35@ ...> wrote:

            > Carolyn,
            > Is it a flat screen lcd or a crt? I could use a flat screen for
            our church.
            > John Wells www.marykay. com/ldwells John 3:16
            >

            > To: ECHO-NV@...: cbs@...: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:47:31 +0000Subject:
            [ECHO-NV] Dell moniter and magazines to give away

            > Hi Folks, We have a 17" Dell computer monitor, which was purchased
            about 4years ago with a computer, but has never been used due to it's
            size(it's kind of small). I would love to give this away, so please
            let meknow if you are interested asap. If I can't give it away here, I
            willlist it on the Freecycle group.We also have Sunset magazines from
            1987 to 1995. 3 years arecomplete, 3 are missing one volume, 1988 is
            missing altogether. Theseare lightly read and have been safely stored
            so they are in greatcondition. I also have Harrowsmith/ Country Life
            from 1988 to 1995.Only 1990 is complete. Some magazine holders are
            also available.I am 1/2 mile from the marina in Spring Creek, but
            would be willing toarrange for delivery in Elko.Carolyn

            > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.

            http://www.windowsl ive.com/share. html?ocid= TXT_TAGHM_ Wave2_sharelife_ 122007

            i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more