My nephew wants a postcard from all 50 states. We have NV and AZ covered.

  • Chrissy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Can someone in other states drop a postcard to young homeschooler,
      Liam Martin 1068 Cherry Bud Dr. Columbus,OH 43228 ??? It must be
      postmarked from that state. Know anyone in Alaska or Hawaii??
    • Carolyn Steninger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
        -Hi Chrissy,
        Actually I do know someone in Alaska whom I am sure would be willing
        to send a postcard. Too bad I didn't know about this a few weeks ago,
        as a friend of mine was just in Hawaii. My sister-in-law does have
        family in Hawaii, so I can ask her. Any other states your nephew is
        having trouble with? I can send your request to another, much larger,
        homeschool group in New York if you'd like. However, these things can
        get around quickly and may get much bigger than your nephew had in mind.

        Carolyn