Re: [ECHO-NV] I am New

  • dave and tammy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Shamane, Welcome back to Elko. Do you live in Elko proper, or in Spring
      Creek? There is a Spring Creek based Christian home school group also, if
      you are interested. We have art every Thursday, chapel once a month, and
      various field trips with the group. If you are interested, give me a call
      when you have a minute at 777-9199 or drop me an e-mail and I will fill you
      in. By the way, what ages are your kids? Mine are 13, 11, and 8.

      Talk to you soon.
      Tammy Dachtyl