I am New

  • Shimichanga Mila
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25 3:33 PM
      Hello, All homeschoolers I am new to your group and have moved back to Elko after about 5 years and would love to find out more about your homeschooling group and meeting some friends with my children. We want to get involved in any activities and fellowship with other homeschoolers. My phone number right now has not changed yet but it is my cell phone number it is 303-834-0342 and my name is Shamane Milan. I have 6 children and we have always homeschooled. You can also email me with your calender and let me know How I can meet up with you guys. God bless and looking forward to meeting you al real soon.
      Shamane Milan

    • dave and tammy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25 5:59 PM
        Shamane, Welcome back to Elko. Do you live in Elko proper, or in Spring
        Creek? There is a Spring Creek based Christian home school group also, if
        you are interested. We have art every Thursday, chapel once a month, and
        various field trips with the group. If you are interested, give me a call
        when you have a minute at 777-9199 or drop me an e-mail and I will fill you
        in. By the way, what ages are your kids? Mine are 13, 11, and 8.

        Talk to you soon.
        Tammy Dachtyl

        Hello, All homeschoolers I am new to your group and have moved back to Elko
        after about 5 years and would love to find out more about your homeschooling
        group and meeting some friends with my children. We want to get involved in
        any activities and fellowship with other homeschoolers. My phone number
        right now has not changed yet but it is my cell phone number it is
        303-834-0342 and my name is Shamane Milan. I have 6 children and we have
        always homeschooled. You can also email me with your calender and let me
        know How I can meet up with you guys. God bless and looking forward to
        meeting you al real soon.
        Shamane Milan

        Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
        and lay it on us.