Back to school picnic

  • missusfly
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      This is for anyone home schooling that is interested.
      A back to school picnic will be held at the Elko Christian Center 1555
      Indian View Heights, Friday Sept. 21st, from 12 (noon) until 3pm.
      Please bring a main dish and a side dish to share and your own utensils,
      cups, plates and drinks for your family.
      If you have used books for sale or trade or give away you may bring
      them. If you are new with home schooling this might be the perfect
      time to ask questions.
      If you have any questions call 738-3404
      I will be on vacation from the 5th thru the 11th.
      Thanks
      Sara Paine
    • Lori Alcazar

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          Jamie and I will be there. :-) Is it okay to bring a friend??
          Cheryl White

          --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Lori Alcazar <lorialcazar@...> wrote:

          > hi can a homeschooler from battle mountain join?
          >
          > missusfly <missusfly@...> wrote: This is for anyone home
          schooling that is interested.
          > A back to school picnic will be held at the Elko Christian Center 1555
          > Indian View Heights, Friday Sept. 21st, from 12 (noon) until 3pm.
          > Please bring a main dish and a side dish to share and your own
          utensils,
          > cups, plates and drinks for your family.
          > If you have used books for sale or trade or give away you may bring
          > them. If you are new with home schooling this might be the perfect
          > time to ask questions.
          > If you have any questions call 738-3404
          > I will be on vacation from the 5th thru the 11th.
          > Thanks
          > Sara Paine

        • missusfly
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
            The Back to school picnic is for everyone. So all of you in Battle Mountain are welcome to
            come and participate along with any friends or family members who would like to come.
            Thanks
            Sara Paine