RE: [ECHO-NV] Re: New to Group

  • Paul Herman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005

      We have finally moved to Spring Creek.  We have oodles of Mayflower boxes.  If anyone knows someone who is moving and can use them they are free if they want to pick them up.  Just contact me.

      Mary

      P.S. Can anyone tell me about the P.E. program here in Elko?

      P.S.S.  Jolie do you have boys or girls or both?  I have a 4th grade boy, 2nd grade boy, preK-4 boy, and 2 year old girl and a 6 month old boy.