Who all signed up for Connections Academy??

  • Kimberly Knutson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello
      There were several people at the orientation in Elko for Connections Academy. I am just wondering if any of you actually signed your children up? I have a 6th grade boy who will be leaving traditional public school for the CA program that starts the end of August. We live in Spring Creek.

      Kimberly Knutson
      mother of Robert

      Please visit http://www.thehungersite.com and click to have a sponsor donate free food to fight world hunger