Kick ball at the Park!

  • jncarnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 1:21 PM
      Monday July 16th, at the Johnny Appleseed Park, from 8:30 -
      approximately 11:30. This is an open invitation for all homeschoolers
      to come and play kick ball at the park. I am still looking for
      kickballs, If anyone has a kick ball or 2 please let me know. We have
      played this game before with a wide range of ages and it was a blast.
      Please come and play kick ball and bring anything else that may be fun
      to play, baseball gloves, bat, frisbees, jumprope, etc. If you so
      chose to bring lunch, great, I am just going to leave that open for
      everyones personal option, but not make a potluck out of it. We hope to
      see everyone there.
    • Carolyn Steninger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 3:20 PM
        Sounds like FUN! I am sad that my girls and I will miss it, as Mondays
        mornings are when we have Ruby Mountain Riding for the Handicapped at
        the Horse Palace in Spring Creek. If you consider doing a park day
        again, would you also consider a different day of the week? We love
        kick ball!!

        By the way, anyone interested in volunteering with the handicapped
        riding program, please give me a call 753-6164 (or send me an email).
        Our volunteers help lead horses, walk beside riders, set up obstacles
        in the arena, clean saddles and bridles, and make a big difference in
        the lives of our clients.

        Carolyn

        > Monday July 16th, at the Johnny Appleseed Park, from 8:30 -
        > approximately 11:30. This is an open invitation for all homeschoolers
        > to come and play kick ball at the park. I am still looking for
        > kickballs, If anyone has a kick ball or 2 please let me know. We have
        > played this game before with a wide range of ages and it was a blast.
        > Please come and play kick ball and bring anything else that may be fun
        > to play, baseball gloves, bat, frisbees, jumprope, etc. If you so
        > chose to bring lunch, great, I am just going to leave that open for
        > everyones personal option, but not make a potluck out of it. We hope to
        > see everyone there.

      • Johnny B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 4:26 PM
          That sounds great! I get off work at 8, so will have to hurry home and get my daughter, but you can count us in! I hope lots of people are going to show up.

          Johnny