re: pizza hut book it program

  • monique heieie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Do you go to pizza hut in Elko to sign up? How does it work?
      Monique Heieie

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Jim Poston
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        On 2 May 2007 at 17:27, monique heieie wrote:

        > Do you go to pizza hut in Elko to sign up? How does it work?

        No, you can sign up with NNHS or you can sign up individually, but the
        individual stores don't do any signups. They do cook the pizzas though!

        I put the details in a message a few weeks ago
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHO-NV/message/291>

        ... but here's the gist:

        You set a goal of books/pages/minutes read per month. When you reach that
        goal, your child gets a certificate for a free personal pizza. That's it!
        All the materials are included in the materials they will send by mid-
        September.

        Do you want to join in?

        -- Jim

        --