Office Max

  • monique heieie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      I went to Office Max during school hours with all my children and the manager came up to me and asked if I was a teacher. I said no, we are homeschoolers. Then he said 'that's about the same thing', and told me of discounts they offer teachers and that it applies to homeschoolers as well. You should check it out.
      Monique

      Yahoo! for Good