Re: [ECHO-NV] AMERICAN GIRL HISTORY CLUB

  • K.T. Baird
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2005
      Thanks for the reply.  I think the meetings will probably be in the am or at least before 3:00.  Sorry!---Tam

      David and Sunshine <devetts@...> wrote:
      My daughter and I would love to be apart of this group but she is back in public school this year.  Would the meetings be at a time when my daughter could come?  Thanks for the great idea.
      Sunshine Evetts
      IS ANYONE IN THE AREA INTERESTED IN JOINING A ONCE A MONTH HISTORY
      GROUP?  THE FIRST BOOK TO READ WOULD BE 'MEET FELICITY' by VALERIE
      TRIPP.  IT TAKES PLACE IN REVOLUTIONARY TIMES, WHICH WOULD FIT IN
      NICELY WITH THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE SIGHNING OF THE CONSTITUTION ON
      SEPT. 17.  PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND MIGHT KNOW OF A
      PLACE WE COULD MEET.  I HAVE THE TEACHER BOOK TO GO ALONG WITH THIS
      STUDY.  THANKS---TAM

      http://mail.yahoo.com