Just a Concert reminder.. pray, invite & please come tonight ! All are welcome !

  • rozalia erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Just a reminder that ELOG and No Weapon will be praising & worshiping this night at Great basin College theater and it is FFFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEE !!! so please invite & encourage evryone you know to come & bring their families. Also please be so kind as to forward this to every person on your Contacts list and myspace Friends lis so the Word gets out.

      It will be a sweet night of worship & prayer and only from 6 :30 - 8:30 Pm or so, so we will not keep you out too  late.
      We are praying for many to come, hear, celebrate and be touched/changed & radically reborn, this night.
      So please joinus and pray then invite your circle and those not in your circle to attend & be blessed &&& a blessing.

      The will not know if we do not tell them and they will not hear unless we pray first. " LORD,Jesus prepare the hearts to recieve & believe." Amen

      Be Blessed in HIM, the Only ONE who can bless [ because all the rest are just dead dudes or inanimate objects, who have no power ] Let us bless our Living LORD in song,

      love always, r

      Just a reminder... pray, invite & please come tonight ! All are welcome !

      Live Search Maps � find all the local information you need, right when you need it.