RE: [ECHO-NV] Re: Yes on a trip to the Legislature Building for homeschooled families

  • Heaven is Our Hope!
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi there
      Thank you for the email.
      I have you down. Could you please send directly all first and last names of
      the kids.
      Thank you!
      Irene

      Where: A Tour at the Legislature Building
      For all ages!
      When: Monday, April 16
      Time: promptly 10am
      Deadline date to RSVP is April 5th.

      To RSVP please send email slyi@... or you may call 775-673-1004.
      When you RSVP, please include your children’s first and last name(s). The
      list of names will be submitted to the tour coordinator and personal
      certificates will be made for your student(s) to take home.

      We will be joining for lunch on the lawn following the tour, so remember to
      bring a sack lunches.
      Please feel free to pass this enote along to others. Thank you!