Re: Yes on a trip to the Legislature Building for homeschooled families

  • rkerhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Dear Irene,
      please count the 5 Erhardts in for the tour of Legaslature . We have
      a Senior in HS....perfect fr her Government class. Please advise on
      time/date, etc !
      Thanks, Rozalia

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Irene" <slyi@...> wrote:

      > Hi there
      >
      > I was wondering if a field trip to the Legislature in Carson City
      > would be something we'd like to do in April?
      >
      > A tour guide will walk us through, we'll get to meet with law
      > makers, and possibly sit in on a committee meeting. Students ages 8
      > and up may enjoy yet not limited to. Our youngest is seven years
      old
      > and can sit quietly for some time. Literature handouts will be
      > distributed with stickers for the kids to take home.
      >

      > We can join for lunch on the lawn following the tour, so remember
      > bring a lunch sack(s).
      >
      > BTW: it seems as Friday's are not touring days for them down there.
      >

      > More details of the date and time will follow.
      >

      > The invitation is open to all Homeschooling support groups, please
      > fwd this activity-idea along to others in hope to generate more
      > interest.
      >
      > The more the merrier.
      >

      > One way to certainly encourage and help support our Homeschooling
      > efforts in BDR 738 is by attending the field trip!
      >
      > Please make plans now to attend.
      >

      > Blessings,
      > Irene T. Rushing
      > Please send replies via email to slyi@... � thank you.
      > or call 775-673-1004
      >

      > www.homeeducatorsoffaith.org

    • Heaven is Our Hope!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
        Hi there
        Thank you for the email.
        I have you down. Could you please send directly all first and last names of
        the kids.
        Thank you!
        Irene

        Where: A Tour at the Legislature Building
        For all ages!
        When: Monday, April 16
        Time: promptly 10am
        Deadline date to RSVP is April 5th.

        To RSVP please send email slyi@... or you may call 775-673-1004.
        When you RSVP, please include your children’s first and last name(s). The
        list of names will be submitted to the tour coordinator and personal
        certificates will be made for your student(s) to take home.

        We will be joining for lunch on the lawn following the tour, so remember to
        bring a sack lunches.
        Please feel free to pass this enote along to others. Thank you!

        please count the 5 Erhardts in for the tour of Legaslature . We have
        a Senior in HS....perfect fr her Government class. Please advise on
        time/date, etc !
        Thanks, Rozalia

        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Irene" <slyi@...> wrote:

        > Hi there
        >
        > I was wondering if a field trip to the Legislature in Carson City
        > would be something we'd like to do in April?
        >
        > A tour guide will walk us through, we'll get to meet with law
        > makers, and possibly sit in on a committee meeting. Students ages 8
        > and up may enjoy yet not limited to. Our youngest is seven years
        old
        > and can sit quietly for some time. Literature handouts will be
        > distributed with stickers for the kids to take home.
        >

        > We can join for lunch on the lawn following the tour, so remember
        > bring a lunch sack(s).
        >
        > BTW: it seems as Friday's are not touring days for them down there.
        >

        > More details of the date and time will follow.
        >

        > The invitation is open to all Homeschooling support groups, please
        > fwd this activity-idea along to others in hope to generate more
        > interest.
        >
        > The more the merrier.
        >

        > One way to certainly encourage and help support our Homeschooling
        > efforts in BDR 738 is by attending the field trip!
        >
        > Please make plans now to attend.
        >

        > Blessings,
        > Irene T. Rushing
        > Please send replies via email to slyi@... � thank you.