none

  • missusfly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Congrats Mr. Hawk on your new job!!! The college apartments are a good idea. I use
      to live there when I first moved to Elko.
      See you around town.
      Sara P.
    • Lance H
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
        Thanks for the heads up and it was nice to meet you. I will be a DE for the Nevada council. However, I have already been "transfer ed" I will now be working in Fallon.

        missusfly <missusfly@...> wrote:
        Congrats Mr. Hawk on your new job!!! The college apartments are a good idea. I use
        to live there when I first moved to Elko.
        See you around town.
        Sara P.

        Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/g0txlB/TM

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: