Rental

  • Lance H
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      I will be relocating to the Elko area on March 1rst. I will be staying in a motel for the 1rst week. However, I would appreciate any leads on an aparment. I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom in the lower price range. I just need basic shelter.

      Thank you for your time.

    • Johnny B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
        You might try the College Park apartments. They are decent and aren't too expensive. My friend used to live there.

        I will be relocating to the Elko area on March 1rst. I will be staying in a motel for the 1rst week. However, I would appreciate any leads on an aparment. I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom in the lower price range. I just need basic shelter.

        Thank you for your time.

        FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!