Dr. Phil Poll on education

  • carl.lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      I am no fan of Dr. Phil but received this info from another loop.I checked it out and thought the results so far are interesting.
      -Carl

      RE: Dr. Phil's site has a poll up right now asking what the best method
      of schooling is:

      Private school, public school, homeschooling, unschooling (Yes those
      are all separate categories).

      So if you want to vote, go here:

      http://www.drphil. com/shows/ show/796
      ULTS - STYLE OF SCHOOLING

      Thank you for taking our poll! We want to hear more. Share your thoughts on
      the message board. <http://www.drphil. com/messageboard /topic/2030>

      *Which style of schooling do you think is best?* 6%
      807
      Public school

      4%
      683