Christmas party!!!!

  • missusfly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      The homeschoolers christmas party will be Dec 12th at the Christian Center, 1555 Indian
      View Hieghts, Elko.Starting at 11am and going until things are cleaned up.

      I'm planning a pot luck style with everyone bring a main dish and a side dish to share.
      Plate, silverware, cups and drinks (kool aid, coffee, and tea) will be provided.

      I would like to have a gift exchange for those who are interested. Kids(16 and under) who
      would like to exchange will need to bring a wrapped unisex gift of around $5.00. And
      because I'm a child at heart and like to receive gifts too, I'm including the adults in our
      own gift exchange. So for those adults (17 and older male and female) who would like to
      participate in this years gift exchange bring a wrapped unisex gift of around $10.00.
      Remember these gifts can be homemade items.

      The family activity for the day will be decorating a gingerbread house.Hopefilly it will work
      better than the last time we tried this. If you are interested in participating in this activity
      you will need to bring the following items:
      A six pack cardboard container that bottle beer or pop comes in. With windows and
      doors already cut out.
      A cookie sheet or board to create your masterpiece on.
      A box of graham crackers.
      Bags (3-5) different candies or crackers to decorate your home with to share.
      Frosting will be provided.
      This activity is one per family but if your whole family wants to make one individually than
      you need to bring more of the items listed.

      If you have any questions call me. (H) 738-3404 or (C) 397-6366. If you would like to help
      with this let me know also.

      This is opened to all homeschoolers.

      Thanks Sara Paine
    • Cro Qwn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        Hi Sara,

        Did you miss me, hahahahaha. Ok count me in. Do you have a specific
        food theme (ie ham and trimmings) or just whatever you want to bring ?
        Also I was in Walmart Sunday and on the food side, the row with all
        the X-mas candy I saw boxes of Gingerbread Grahm crackers.

        Eva