AMERICAN GIRL HISTORY CLUB

  • tamkat89
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2005
      IS ANYONE IN THE AREA INTERESTED IN JOINING A ONCE A MONTH HISTORY
      GROUP? THE FIRST BOOK TO READ WOULD BE 'MEET FELICITY' by VALERIE
      TRIPP. IT TAKES PLACE IN REVOLUTIONARY TIMES, WHICH WOULD FIT IN
      NICELY WITH THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE SIGHNING OF THE CONSTITUTION ON
      SEPT. 17. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND MIGHT KNOW OF A
      PLACE WE COULD MEET. I HAVE THE TEACHER BOOK TO GO ALONG WITH THIS
      STUDY. THANKS---TAM
    • tamkat89
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 2005
          I'm all like totally interested!!!!!!! ;) Call me! ;) Jolie
        • K.T. Baird
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29, 2005
            I hope you don't mind my sticking this on here.  I figured we might get more input this way.  I will try to call you Tues.  I have a dr. appt. at noon.  This fire stuff is crazy.  I was afraid we would have to leave.  Take Care---Tam

            jolie7779 <jolie7779@...> wrote:
            I'm all like totally interested!!!!!!!  ;)  Call me! ;)  Jolie

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • K.T. Baird
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 29, 2005

              jolie7779 <jolie7779@...> wrote:
              I'm all like totally interested!!!!!!!  ;)  Call me! ;)  Jolie

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Carolyn Steninger
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 30, 2005
                Hi Tam,
                   We would be very interested. Nikki loves history!  And I'm sure Claire would enjoy the gathering. Do you have an age group in mind? I like including a variety of ages, but sometimes it helps to know what age something is geared towards.

                I'd be willing to have it at my house depending on the size of the group. Or we could look for some place in town.

                ~ Carolyn

                jolie7779 <jolie7779@...> wrote:
                I'm all like totally interested!!!!!!!  ;)  Call me! ;)  Jolie

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • David and Sunshine