test

  • nevadafiddler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      Please sign up for ECHO information.

      cbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
        I just posted a big letter and think it might have gotten lost in space. Just testing to see if my posts are working.
      • Goddard Gang
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
          Testing.... 1,2,3...  IS THIS THING ON???  LOL!

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2011

            does anybody know if it is requierd  by the state of neveda to get your kids tested at the end of the year?  any info on this would be great  thanks
            april morgan
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27, 2011
              Hi April,
              The answer is "NO", in Nevada you are not required to test homeschooled kids at the end of the year, or ever, for that matter. A few years ago the legislature decreed that a parent needs only to submit a notice to the local Board of Education that they intend to homeschool their child and that's it. Forever. We are lucky, indeed!

              Carolyn
              PS~ You can Google homeschool requirements by state for more information.