Getting a Children's Chapel Started.....

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      A few homeschooling parents have been discussing getting a
      Homeschooling Children's Chapel Service going. We were curious if
      there is an interest out there for this kind of project?

      There used to be a Children's Chapel service available to
      homeschoolers a few years ago when a local Christian School was still
      in operation. My daughter, and other homeschoolers that I talked to,
      really enjoyed the songs, activities and other Biblical learning that
      took place there.

      Lighthouse Christian Fellowship (LCF) has offered its
      building/sanctuary for this service. We are TENTITIVELY planning it
      at LCF every Wednesday afternoon from 1:30 - 2:30 PM, subject to
      change, of course. Any and all are welcome to come.

      In order to get this project going we would like to get an idea of
      how many students are interested in attending and someone who is
      interested in consistently facilitating the chapel service. We also
      need volunteer teachers (maybe local pastors or those gifted in
      teaching children).

      If your child(ren) would be interested in coming or you're able to
      teach, please email me. This project is in the beginning stage so if
      you have any advice, questions or suggestions please feel free to
      send them my way. goddardgang@...

      When/if this project gets going I'll keep it posted here. Thanks.

      Jolie