Northern Nevada Homeschool Advisory Council Agenda
- Hi Homeschoolers,Here is the agenda for the upcoming NNHAC meeting. Council meetings are open to the public and all are welcome. Hope to see you there!Thank You,Carl LucasNNHAC-President
NORTHERN NEVADA HOMESCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Time: 5:00 PM
Place: Nevada Department of Education
State Board Room
700 East Fifth Street
Carson City , Nevada 89701
Agenda for NNHAC Meeting November 8, 2006
Note: The Council reserves the right to take agenda items out of posted order
1. Call to Order; Roll Call of Members, Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Adoption of Agenda.
3. Approval of Minutes for Meeting of August 16, 2006 .
4. Advisory Council Member Applications and Re-applications.
5. Legislative Council Bureau Opinion.
6. Private/ Homeschool Special Education Work.
b) Special Education Advisory Council.
7. NDoE, Website-NNHAC Member Information
8. NNHAC Meeting Schedule
9. Other Homeschooling Matters.
a) Pershing County Contact with Division of Child and Family
Services and Update
b) Legislative - Bill Draft Requests
c) High School Proficiency Exam Info. On NDoE Website
d) Homeschool Conference Update
e) Other Homeschooling Matters.
10. Public Comment.
For more information, contact NNHAC President Carl Lucas at 775-273-1045. Note: This public notice has been posted at the offices of the Department of Education in Carson City and Las Vegas, at the 17 Nevada County School District Superintendents Offices, the 17 county public libraries and the Nevada State Library and Archives.