missed out

  • rubycastle3
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Wow, I went no mail on all my mail in Sept. and find out how much I
      missed in and around Elko! I live in Wells, and homeschool two
      daughters 12 and 14.

      Someone emailed me awhile ago...regarding a young violin teacher they
      know of. Could that "someone" --or anyone if you know one, send me
      her contact info again? We are ready to pursue it.

      It's been awhile since I asked, but also...what about guitar lessons?
      (Esp. electric guitar).

      Thank you and glad to be back!!

      Sue