Pat Farenga on Geraldo/FoxNews TODAY

  • carl.lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi All
      Pat Farenga is a researcher from Holt Associates.Heraldo's website said it will be on KRXI CH. 11 at 11:00pm. I did a search on Pat and found some great info.I think it will be interesting.
      -Carl

      Pat Farenga on Geraldo/FoxNews TODAY

      Pat Farenga was by interviewed by Geraldo at Large Show. The show
      airs at 6PM on Fox today,
      10/5/2006, in New England. To find out what time the show airs in your
      locale, visit:

      http://www.geraldoa tlarge.com