Re: back to school picnic

  • Eva Owsian
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12 7:22 PM
      I plan on attending so that we can get to know or meet others who
      homeschool. I figure it will also help to put my son at ease....but I
      must say that so far he is really liking the idea of homeschool so
      that is a good thing.

      I also want to warn all of you about my cooking or rather my lack
      of "good cooking". I will probably bring potatoe salad since for me
      that is a pretty safe thing I do know how to make, hahahahaha.

      Eva
    • jolie7779
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20 6:18 PM
        Hey Everyone! Just a quick reminder about the Back-To-School Picnic.
        We have some goodies to give away and Oriental Trading Company sent us
        some free craft projects that we can hopefully enjoy at the picnic.

        B.T.S. Picnic:
        Friday, Sept. 22nd
        11 a.m.until 2-ish
        at Elko Christian Center (address is 1555 Indian View Heights.)
        It says bring hamburgers or hotdogs for your family and a side dish to
        share OR a main dish to share. Cups, plates, plastic utensils, water
        and lemonade will be provided.

        Hope to see everyone there!!!!!! The More the Merrier!

        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Chrissy" <helpmeet101@...> wrote:

        > Sara sent me an email and said to pass on the info...I did not see it
        > here so.... Sept. 22 11 a.m.until 2-ish at Elko Christian
        Center