back to school picnic

  • Chrissy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
      Sara sent me an email and said to pass on the info...I did not see it
      here so.... Sept. 22 11 a.m.until 2-ish at Elko Christian Center
      the address is 1555 Indian View Heights It says bring hamburgers or
      hotdogs for your family and a side dish to share OR a main dish and a
      side dish to share. Cups, plastic plates, plastic utensils, water and
      lemonade will be provided.
    • Eva Owsian
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
        I plan on attending so that we can get to know or meet others who
        homeschool. I figure it will also help to put my son at ease....but I
        must say that so far he is really liking the idea of homeschool so
        that is a good thing.

        I also want to warn all of you about my cooking or rather my lack
        of "good cooking". I will probably bring potatoe salad since for me
        that is a pretty safe thing I do know how to make, hahahahaha.

        Eva
      • jolie7779
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
          Hey Everyone! Just a quick reminder about the Back-To-School Picnic.
          We have some goodies to give away and Oriental Trading Company sent us
          some free craft projects that we can hopefully enjoy at the picnic.

          B.T.S. Picnic:
          Friday, Sept. 22nd
          11 a.m.until 2-ish
          at Elko Christian Center (address is 1555 Indian View Heights.)
          It says bring hamburgers or hotdogs for your family and a side dish to
          share OR a main dish to share. Cups, plates, plastic utensils, water
          and lemonade will be provided.

          Hope to see everyone there!!!!!! The More the Merrier!