New Here

  • Eva Owsian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi Everyone, I have decided to pull my son out of school this week
      and begin homeschooling. So I may drive you crazy with questions but
      so far I have decided to use Switched on Schoolhouse because I figured
      that would be a good way to get started. My son is 10 and in the 5th
      grade.

      I would like to say a huge thank you to Ms. Sarah who has alway taken
      the time to talk to me and answered all my questions and didn't call
      me neurotic or crazy hehehehehehe. I look forward to meeting some of
      you on the 22nd.