Re: Used Curriculum -

  • jones7374
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6 2:49 PM
      Thanks Marsha

      Actually I do not want to sound bad, but with my daughter being so
      young I could use it all. I would like to take it all. Plus the
      Saxon math books in the other post.

      They would really help out alot for me and my family. Thanks
      You can post here for me or just send a message to my email ok.

      Thanks Carla

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "mledminsten" <damonmar@...> wrote:

      > Hi Carla - As of right now, you are the only one that has
      replied! So
      > just let me know what you're interested in.
      > Marsha Edminsten

    • Damon & Marsha Edminsten
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6 8:39 PM
        Carla & Jolie -
        I'm not sure how to figure out who "gets" what?

        I'll send her an email & let her know to bring everything & you guys figure out how to "divvy" it up!  Sound OK?

        Carla, are you in Elko?
        Have a great day!
        Marsha
      • jones7374
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7 2:36 PM
          Marsha I am in Spring creek but can easilly meet up in Elko if need be
          ok. I thought I was the first to respond? How many people are you
          giving the materials too? Let me know ok

          Thanks
          Carla

          --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Damon & Marsha Edminsten"
          <damonmar@...> wrote:

          > Carla & Jolie -
          > I'm not sure how to figure out who "gets" what?
          >
          > I'll send her an email & let her know to bring everything & you guys
          figure out how to "divvy" it up! Sound OK?

          > Carla, are you in Elko?
          > Have a great day!
          > Marsha
          > damonmar@...

        • Damon & Marsha Edminsten
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7 8:47 PM
            Jolie Goddard is in town and she has most of the materials at her house - several others emailed after you did & since they needed some of the things for this year & your daughter is in 1st grade, we decided to "put them into circulation" & they could use them and pass them on when others needed them.

            These materials are not to be sold, but are considered "on loan" and she wants them to just be used & passed on...so that's the plan.

            Email Jolie G to get together with her - she volunteered to take it all - until we got together with you.

            Better get everyone to bed -
            Marsha
          • jones7374
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 8 9:40 AM
              Ok then well I guess I will pass then since my daughter WILL NOT
              actually use them for this school year. I guess I just misread the
              post. I thought they were being given away free with no conditions.

              Thanks Anyway

              <damonmar@...> wrote:

              > Jolie Goddard is in town and she has most of the materials at her
              house - several others emailed after you did & since they needed
              some of the things for this year & your daughter is in 1st grade, we
              decided to "put them into circulation" & they could use them and
              pass them on when others needed them.

              > These materials are not to be sold, but are considered "on loan"
              and she wants them to just be used & passed on...so that's the plan.

              > Email Jolie G to get together with her - she volunteered to take
              it all - until we got together with you.

              > Better get everyone to bed -
              > Marsha

            • mledminsten
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 8 10:44 AM
                Hi Carla -
                These books are free, and the only condition is that they not be
                sold. Merrily would prefer they are just "circulated".

                It really just made sense to let people that needed those particular
                books this year to use them. I would think that they would be
                available to you when you need them later on.

                The original list that I posted does list the grade levels for each
                of them.

                Jolie ended up with them by default as I wanted to move them on as
                quickly as possible!

                Hope this helps explain things -
                Marsha
                Feel free to call me or email me off the post.

                --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "jones7374" <jones7374@...> wrote:

                > Ok then well I guess I will pass then since my daughter WILL NOT
                > actually use them for this school year. I guess I just misread the
                > post. I thought they were being given away free with no conditions.
                >
                > Thanks Anyway
                >

                > -- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Damon & Marsha Edminsten"
                > <damonmar@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Jolie Goddard is in town and she has most of the materials at
                her
                > house - several others emailed after you did & since they needed
                > some of the things for this year & your daughter is in 1st grade,
                we
                > decided to "put them into circulation" & they could use them and
                > pass them on when others needed them.
                > >
                > > These materials are not to be sold, but are considered "on loan"
                > and she wants them to just be used & passed on...so that's the
                plan.

                > > Email Jolie G to get together with her - she volunteered to take
                > it all - until we got together with you.
                > >
                > > Better get everyone to bed -
                > > Marsha

              • jones7374
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 8 12:01 PM
                  Well I am dissapointed. I could still use the 2nd grade materials
                  this year. In you first reply you had made it sound that the
                  materials were mine. As I had said before we do not have alot of
                  money for extra materials. When I had heard from you that I could
                  have the materials I was also on a few other lists for used
                  materials. I thought with the things you had I could take my name of
                  the other lists and I would be goo for the next few years.

                  So as you can see I an kind of left with nothing now. Can you
                  guarantee that when the others are done with these materials that
                  they will be passed on to me?

                  If you look back I have been posting about needing used materials
                  since way before school even started, but something always seems to
                  happen and I have not gotten any.

                  Thanks Again.