music teachers

  • rubycastle3
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      Good Morning,
      I'm wondering if any of you know where I could locate a fiddle
      teacher for an 11 year old girl and someone who can teach electric
      guitar to a 14 yr old girl. We moved about 6 months ago and no luck
      here in Wells, so on to Elko!

      I'm currently no mail as we are getting ready for a vacation this
      coming week, so please email me privately if you can give me a
      starting point.

      Thanks!
      Sue
      wildrubies@...