Re: Get-together

  • Erica Pheysey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Okay,
      So for the kiddos we are reading Wind in the Willows and are going to meet November first at my house. (time-TBD)
      So far it sounds as if there is weakly more interest in an adult reading group and once again Breanna has come through in proposing the books -
      Gulliver's Travel is a favorite of mine, so I would be up for that. I have somewhat recently gotten into reading a few parenting style/schooling book and might be up for that too. What do the others that expressed interest in doing an adult reading group think?

      Cheers,
      erica