fun books

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      I've reviewed a couple of fun books on my blogs today.
      Over at Sally's Bookshelf: "One Word Pearl" -  a book about a girl who loves words. I bought large-type magnetic poetry for my kids and we turned the fridge into a writing spot for a few years. We also made a "word can". If you can identify with these kinds of things, then this might be the book for you.

      Over at Archimedes Notebook the book of the day is "Get the Scoop on Animal Poop" by Dawn Cusick - about a groos yet integral part of our ecosystem.

      Remember to click on over to STEM Friday for more science resources. There's a great post about a nature story that is also about a young child finding her way in the world.
      ~Sue Heavenrich