Friday Science stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      It's STEM Friday & a great day for exploring science, math, technology ...
      On my blog Sally's Bookshelf I've got a review of a fun book that'll help build observation skills while teaching about ecosystems. It's the eco-equivalent of Where's Waldo? The book is "Hide and Seek Science: animal camouflage"
      This past week has been marvelous for butterflies, so Archimedes Notebook focuses on fall butterflies fluttering by your neighborhood.
      and both blogs have links to STEM Friday.
      Have fun,
      Sue