Re: [ECHO-NV] Re: Homeschool parent bookgroup

  • Rebecca Stanton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
      Thanks! We are having a boy!! Super excited! It's been a lot of fun buying boy stuff :) now I'm just anxiously waiting for him to get here. I will be glad to get to Elko too, it's been hard for Matt to travel back and forth and for him to be away so much.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 28, 2013, at 8:35 AM, Pheyter <pheyter@...> wrote:

      Rebecca, good luck with the baby. Boy or girl? Glad you will be moving into Elko. Happy delivery an enjoy all that great WA fruit while you're there!
      Erica

      On Jul 26, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Rebecca Stanton <rannestanton@...> wrote:

      I left Wells and moved back to Washington because my husband got really sick and had to take some time off work. We decided to stay here until this baby is born and then we will move back, baby is due in September so hoping to be back in October and we will be moving to Elko.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 26, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Pheyter <pheyter@...> wrote:

      Good to hear from you Rebecca. I was wondering if you were still around. Will you be moving into Elko? Or still in Wells?

      As far as the adult book group goes I'm up for reading more classics with maybe a few Hs books thrown in.

      On Jul 26, 2013, at 12:29 PM, "rstantonmomof2" <rannestanton@...> wrote:

      > This sounds like so much fun! I will be coming back to Elko in October I hope Isabel and I can join this when we return!!! Maybe we could also do an online discussion in this forum so that I could follow along until I get back?
      >
      > --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, CnJBILLHIMER@... wrote:
      >>
      >> What kind of bookgroup is everyone interested in? One where we read classics?and more that enrich our own education? Where we study books about homeschooling methods?
      >> ?
      >> Jennetta
      >> Ruby Valley
      >>

      >> ?

    • jolie7779
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2013

        That sounds great!  I'm interested. :)  I love the classics.