Re: We are moving to Spring Creek/Elko with a few ?s

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
      Hi Megan, So glad you found us here. I'm Carolyn, the moderator of this group, but sadly, not very active in it. I'm currently unschooling my 2 teenage daughters (14 and 17) and we are very happy and very busy! My daughters both dance, ride horses, and are active in the local branch of Amtgard, a medieval reenactment group that meets in the city park behind the museum every Saturday at or before noon.

      Please feel free to use this board to find folks to connect with; perhaps share some of your kids' passions and folks here may be able to tell you where those things are happening around town.

      If you are looking for a more active hs group, you can ask about the christian homeschool group in the area. I don't have their contact information but I'm sure there are folks here that do.

      Anyway, welcome to Spring Creek.

      Carolyn