Science books and bird dances

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi fellow homeschoolers,
      If you're looking for science resources, check out the STEM Friday (links from my blogs)
      Sally's Bookshelf features a post of Marianne Berke's "What's in the Garden"
      Over at Archimedes Notebook I've posted a video of an interesting bird dance - and am changing the "Things to do" list to summer activities...

      ~enjoy this first day of summer here in the northern hemisphere.
      Sue