Great books for curious naturalists

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Today is STEM Friday - and I've posted a couple of reviews of cook kid's books.
      "Look Up! A Kid's Guide to Birdwatching" is posted at Archimedes Notebook
      Over at Sally's Bookshelf I review "Eliza and the Dragonfly" - great for science & art... plus I've added some "beyond the book" activities.
      When you drop by, remember to click on the links to STEM Friday and the Picture Book Friday site for more good resources.
      ~Sue Heavenrich