Pioneer Days at the California Trail Center THIS WEEKEND!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      Hey Folks,

      I forgot to post earlier to remind you all about the Trail Days at the CTC. My girls and I get all dressed up as pioneers and spend our days beside a covered wagon playing music and teaching kids to play with the toys the pioneer children would've had on the trail. The event continues tomorrow, so come on out and see us! There's lots to see and do out there. Google the California Trail Center for more information.

      I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed. Miles of dusty trails ahead of us tomorrow! ;-)