Re: Organic Farm Field Trip, Details!

  • Colleen Thompson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2013
      Sorry but Sammy and I will not be making it today.

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2013
        So sorry to hear that, Colleen. I was really looking forward to meeting you and your daughter. How old is Sammy?

        There's a chance we will do another planting day at the farm and I will post the details when we do.

        Hope you have a great day!
        Carolyn

        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Colleen Thompson <sammysmama81@...> wrote:

        > Sorry but Sammy and I will not be making it today.
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • Colleen Thompson
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2013
          She is 6. Id love to come next time, but its my finals week at college

          Sent from my iPhone