Re: [ECHO-NV] Organic Farm Field Trip~ HEAD COUNT

  • Andy and Dana Dyer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      I'll be bringing 4 kids who can help.  I'll also be there with my two little one, unless we get kicked out.  We may or may not be helpful.  :)  Megan has a peanut allergy, so I'll plan on packing a lunch for her, the two little ones, and me.

      Dan has some classes in the morning, but might join us in the afternoon.  Any idea on how long this will last?

      Dana

      [ECHO-NV] Organic Farm Field Trip~ HEAD COUNT

      As of today, I have the following head count for tomorrow's field trip:

      Goddards ~ 6 or 7
      Heieies ~ ?
      Amy ~ 2?
      Colleen ~ 2
      Linstruths ~ 5
      Steningers ~ 2

      I'm trying to let Carol know how many sandwiches to make for lunch, so if you can let me know for sure by this afternoon, I'll let her know.

      I'm really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. And if anyone still wants to come but hasn't spoken up yet, just let me know asap.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Carol and I are thinking we'll be able to get the tour and the planting done by noonish, and then have lunch and be done. Maybe Dan can give you a call when he's available and you can let him know if we're still out planting.

        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Andy and Dana Dyer <jv_three@...> wrote:

        > I'll be bringing 4 kids who can help.  I'll also be there with my two little one, unless we get kicked out.  We may or may not be helpful.  :)  Megan has a peanut allergy, so I'll plan on packing a lunch for her, the two little ones, and me.
        >
        > Dan has some classes in the morning, but might join us in the afternoon.  Any idea on how long this will last?
        >
        > Dana

      • jolie7779
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2013
          We're still in - LORD willin' and creek don't rise! ;)