Re: Organic Farm Field Trip, Details!

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2013
      That sounds so FUN - what a great idea!!! Please count us in for 1 adult + 5 kids (6 kiddos depending on Kodi's work schedule.)

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Carolyn" <nevadafiddler@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone! Here's the plan so far:
      >
      > Let's meet around 9:00 am, Tuesday, at Carol's Country Garden. The
      > address is 283 Dry Creek Rd. but I didn't have any luck with Google map
      > as it's just a tiny little road. If you want to do your own search, try
      > using Stoffer Creek Rd. Spring Creek. That'll get you pretty close.
      >
      > Basic directions are: (after going through the round-about heading
      > toward Lamoille)
      > Turn Right on Lipparelli Lane. LL will make a 90° to the right.
      > Turn Left on Stoffer Creek Rd. Drive to the end.
      > Turn Left on Dry Creek Road. Drive straight into Carol's driveway at the
      > end of the lane.
      >
      > What to bring:
      > Whatever sun protection you use.
      > Gloves if you like to wear them.
      > Reusable water bottle or cup (Claire will have a water cooler
      > available).
      > Snacks for anyone who might get hungry before lunch.
      > Camera
      >
      > I just talked to Carol and she offered to make sandwiches for hungry
      > planters, so please let me know how many in your group (adults
      > included). If you or yours have any dietary concerns, you are welcome to
      > bring your own lunch, and please let me know so we don't make food for
      > you.
      >
      > Hopefully, this answers some of your questions. Let me know if you need
      > more info.
      > Carolyn

    • Colleen Thompson
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2013
        Sorry but Sammy and I will not be making it today.

        Sent from my iPhone
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2013
          So sorry to hear that, Colleen. I was really looking forward to meeting you and your daughter. How old is Sammy?

          There's a chance we will do another planting day at the farm and I will post the details when we do.

          Hope you have a great day!
          Carolyn

          --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Colleen Thompson <sammysmama81@...> wrote:

          > Sorry but Sammy and I will not be making it today.
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone

        • Colleen Thompson
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2013
            She is 6. Id love to come next time, but its my finals week at college

            Sent from my iPhone