Re: [ECHO-NV] Organic Farm Field Trip, Tuesday, May 14th

  • dayseegerl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2013
      Yes we would love to!

      Amy

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

      -----Original message-----
      From: Carolyn <nevadafiddler@...>
      To:
      ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Fri, May 10, 2013 16:43:54 GMT+00:00
      Subject:
      [ECHO-NV] Organic Farm Field Trip, Tuesday, May 14th

      Hey Everybody! My friend, Carol Huether owns and operates Carol's Country Garden out here near Spring Creek. She could use some help getting some crops planted this spring, so we came up with the idea of having some awesome homeschoolers come out for a field trip,  learn  about organic farming AND  do some hands-on potato planting. If this is a  success, we may announce other crops as they need planting and invite y'all to come learn about cultivating other crops as well.

      Carol runs her farm almost entirely by herself and can use all the help she can get. She's planning on creating a Farmer's Market there this summer, as well.

      It will help us to be prepared if we have some idea how many kids want to be a part of this. If you would please reply to the group then other families will know who's going and may be encouraged to attend also. Questions? Please ask!

      Hope to see lots of you there!