Donation

  • jet31062
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. I
      received a donation that cannot be cataloged for our collection. I
      wondered if any of you parents might be interested in it. It
      is "Adventures in Science A Complete Foundation in the Basic
      Principles of Science". It is a video science course for children and
      young people. If you are interested please see myself, Athena or
      Janelle in the Children's Department. It will be first come. When it
      is gone I will post here so you all know.
      Thanks,
      Jeanette
    • jet31062
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2006
        The adventures in science has been claimed! I also have a MUZZY
        French kit. I am not sure if all the components are here. There are
        3 large cases containing videos and cassettes and booklets. Again,
        first come first served!

        Thanks,
        Jeanette
      • jet31062