picture books & science

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      Hi all,
      Maybe it's because I work for a couple newspapers that I found "Bedtime is Canceled" very, very funny. The premise is that kids write a note to convince their parents that bedtime is canceled. That note somehow finds its way to a reporter's desk, and he fails to verify....

      Then, over at Archimedes Notebook I've posted a video about what happens when you try to wring out a washcloth in space.

      Later today check in at STEM Friday for some science resources

      and don't forget that Science Friday is on the radio this afternoon - if you happen to be driving somewhere ...
      ~Sue