Baby Workshops

  • stirrupsnsage
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013

      I am excited to be offering pregnancy, birth, and baby workshops in Elko beginning in May with my association, Association for Wise Childbearing. I thought this would be a good place to ask since homeschoolers are an enlightened bunch.

      I am wondering if there are any of you that have expertise in areas such as cloth diapering, infant massage, childbirth, nutrition, parenting, breastfeeding, etc. Or do you know of people in the area that do? Anyone in the community you would suggest?

      If so, please contact me off list.

      Thanks,
      Jennetta Billhimer
      Director, Association for Wise Childbearing