Re: [ECHO-NV] 5 Steps to Instilling Confidence in Your Child

  • dayseegerl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Thanks, Carolyn!  I can always use new perspectives on everyday life as a parent and homeschooler.

      Amy :)

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

      [ECHO-NV] 5 Steps to Instilling Confidence in Your Child

      Ok, I'm off on another parenting kick, but really, homeschooling takes parenting to a new level. We obviously care deeply for our children and regardless of what route to home education we choose, it is how we parent our kids that makes the biggest difference in their lives (and ours!).

      So, here's another great essay from The Liberated Parenting website called 5 Steps to Instilling Confidence in Your Child: http://liberatedparenting.com/5-steps-to-instilling-confidence-in-your-child/

      Enjoy!