Wife Swap episode

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi Folks, this is not our normal post, but I wanted to let you know that my great friends and unschoolers, Joe and Dayna Martin, will appear on Wife Swap this Thursday. It's a swap between unschoolers and a very strict disciplinarian. I'm not familiar with the show but you can find episodes online the day after they air on tv. Dayna is a wonderful spokesperson for whole-life learning and is very peaceful and self-assured. The other wife appears to be a little less calm!

      Here's a link to the promo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceTDsmfBkbg