two fun books

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hi folks,
      It being Perfect Picture Book Friday, I've got a perfect picture book for ya:
      "Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad?" is about an unusual trip to the natural history museum that will leave your kids wondering whether their lunch is safe and if keeping their hands in pockets is enough....

      Then, for folks who love science, can't wait for spring to actually arrive, and want to rejoice in poetry month, I'm talking "Spring Blossoms" by Carole Gerber (she who wrote the most excellent books on fall leaves and winter trees) - that's at Archimedes' Notebook

      Have fun!
      ~Sue