Fun Picture Book Biography of Winston Churchill

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      I remember that one of my sons was a voracious historian - he consumed more history and biography books than we could easily carry home from the library.
      So, for the history-hungry picture book crowd, I have a review of "War Dogs" by Kathryn Selbert - a biography of Winston Churchill as seen through the eye of his poodle, Rufus.
      Plus a link to NF Monday where you'll find lots of other resources later today.
      ~Sue Heavenrich